Fansite for You from Gackt's support band

Clean Up

Just a quick update to let you know I’m still here. I’ve just been cleaning out links to old sites that don’t exist any more. It’s so sad that fansites aren’t as popular as they used to be. :/

7 Responses

1. Ally

Hey Sarah!

How have you been? *GacktYouGirl*

Just popping by to say I stille exist and if you ever need a hand with site stuff, let me know. I was gonna do my own, but your’s has always been so fab I didn’t see much of a point.

January 26, 2011 at 05:43

• Sarah

Hi Ally!

I’m good thank you, hope you’re well too!

I’d love a hand with this site – that’d be fantastic. I’m still a huge fan so I feel terrible about leaving everything so out of date, but I just can’t keep up now that I’m in work. Although you’re welcome to make your own site if you’d prefer to do that – I won’t mind. I’ll drop you an email <3

January 26, 2011 at 12:50

2. Ally

I’m doing okay. It’s been a hectic couple of years.

I don’t see the point in making another if we just have one ultimate site. Muahaha.

Go ahead and send me an email. Right now I’ve noticed the ‘Appearances’ section certainly needs an update and there are more images to be had!

January 26, 2011 at 19:26

3. Ally

Also, did the translations of You’d diary stop? =O I stopped when someone better than me came around… but I’m far more certain in my ability now. Should I perhaps take this up?

January 26, 2011 at 19:32

• Sarah

It would be amazing if you could update with translations of You’s diary. They did stop unfortunately.. I think work and school just get in everyone’s way. But yes, that would brilliant! :D

January 27, 2011 at 12:27

4. Evey

“It’s so sad that fansites aren’t as popular as they used to be. :/”

I totally agree!! :( All those fansites (of various musicians) I used to love years back which were my “entry point” into various fandoms just vanished… I’m glad this site is still up!! :)

(Ah, if you remember me… I used to go by the name Kana, I still got you on Twitter :D It’s SongOfColour there…)

January 26, 2011 at 22:36

• Sarah

Thanks! Yes I know, I used to turn to my favourite fansites for nearly everything, whether it was just information and facts or news, pictures.. Now everything is spread out on Wikipedia, social networking sites.. I love that too, but I’d still like to be able to find everything in one place!

And yes of course I remember you :P I follow all my Twitter friends’ updates throughout the day but because I’m in work I don’t really update much myself. You’re really good at updating though and you’re busy, I should be more like you!

Thanks for the comment <3